What information we collect and how.
The information we collect via the Website may include:
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions, it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
3. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
4. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organization to supply/deliver Fanuc spares or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
2. In certain cases, we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £15 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
Pennine Automation Spares Ltd
Brookwoods Industrial Estate
Holywell Green Halifax
HX4 9BH England
Com Reg No 6913788
VAT No GB 973599456
Request information by using the form below
We won't share your details with anyone.
Fanuc alpha series power supply modules for servo and spindle drives full repair and exchange also testing in house
We offer electronic repairs to AC & DC drives, Alpha & Beta amplifiers, Power supply units, Boards Ect. all fully tested.
Vast Experience of repairing and standard exchange service on DC & AC Servo and spindle amplifiers extensive knowledge.
For Fanuc CNC Systems 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, OT, OM, 15, 16, 18, 20, 21 extensive inventory for immediate dispatch.